What overlooked by the owners (or marketing) salons wedding dresses?
Potential customer bridal salon - a young girl 18-22 years old, already only because of their age are familiar with all modern technologies such as computers and the Internet. And where else but on the Internet, look for her dress your future?
Let someone will object that the bride will go to the nearest boutique and buy everything she needs there. But why did she go to the nearest, if he knows that the dress of her dreams is exactly even in the distant, but this coveted salon where her straight on the internet appointed day and time for this most fitting dress?
Without moving from your chair, or getting out of bed, she found him, the same dress, which dreamed of since childhood. She did not need to stand in a traffic jam trying to find it in other salons.
Competition on the Internet in this category is still not high and therefore almost any good sites which only have showrooms, if only they were. Yet, the development of the selling site, you need to consider a lot of nuances.
Errors that are allowed when creating a site for wedding salon
1. The most common mistake on the websites of wedding salons - is the inability of the bride dresses to sort though for some parameters. Dresses come in a crowd, a mass. The bride has to look through the catalog to find what she wants.
2. The part of the catalog of wedding dresses on the site is divided by brand goods. This is useful for sellers to why this woman? Much more logical it would be to break the dress types.
3. The catalogs often contains pictures, but there is no explanation at all. There is no information whether there is a dress available, whether there are alternative color if all the dimensions present in the store. All the information that you need a girl, completely ignored. As a result, the bride is disappointed and leaves with such a site.
4. Much of the text - a little disconcerting. It also happens that the site is literally "larded" text describing what beautiful dresses are sold in the store, but there is no picture. This approach is good for the search engines, but not for young, energetic shoppers.
5. No "Entries for the fitting." Perhaps she has already found that same dress, and want to figure out what to do next in order to buy it. Prompt her, offered to write a fitting right now. Writing, she was most likely will not forget about it and come to your salon.